PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 3rd Aug 2022, 21:15
Squawk7700

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by glenb
My assumption is that the alleged stalking and assault must have happened after October 2018 when CASA advised that my business was now unalwful.

Had I have assaulted or stalked any CASA employee, they would have buried me even more than they did. I have no doubt that had this really occurred then CASA would have pursued me relentlessly.
Perhaps if you got heated on the phone, made even a minor verbal threat, legitimate or not, visited their offices wanting to see someone, possibly more than once, called over and over trying to speak to certain people, asked for certain employees whereabouts, looked them up on LinkedIn, Facebook or otherwise…. Very very loosely, someone could refer to that in passing conversation as assault (verbal) and stalking.

Those behaviours are human nature in these types of situations, but it’s a long bow to draw to call them assault and stalking!

Aka, “I stalked that girl on linkedin to see where she worked as I wanted to ask her out.”