PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - rex Celebrating 20 Years
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2022, 05:06
Deano969

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by PoppaJo
Your claims are just opinions and lies. Nobody asked Rex to start a 737 operation. Nobody asked Bonza to start some fantasy 737 operation. Serving a market that does not exist. I am not about wanting to see players fall over, I’m not about wanting to see operators doing bad, I’m all about a sustainable path forward for this profession. The most sustainable way for this profession over the next few decades is QF/VA/JQ and the regionals/charters. You could say that I’m anti competitive, wrong, simply the market isn’t big enough for more players, the proof is in the history. At the end of the day, what pisses me off is flight crews being screwed over. That’s all these time wasters achieve.

You will find the others are actually already full when they cancel flights. That’s the current issue at the moment, it’s not load related but operations related. Regardless, I haven’t had anything cancelled on my roster or at my base for the last fortnight. The last 3 days not a single seat available.
So you are not wanting to see players to fall over, you just don't want them too start in the first place
News flash, the 2 airline agreement ended decades ago.....
You say Australia is not big enough for 3 players (QF, Link, JQ are all one and the same as far as I am concerned)
Australia has some of the busiest trunk routes on the planet
Thinner routes are served in Asia, the US and Europe by 4 5 6 airlines with 2-4 flights daily
And if you are worried that a bit of competition will see you conditions suffer, you should be more worried about JQ and Network