PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 3rd Aug 2022, 02:50
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Victoria Police- Criminal Record Check- Stalking and Assaulting

Criminal Record History request- Victoria Police

To the relevant person,

My name is Glen Buckley of XXXX XXXXXXXXX Street Mount Waverley 3149, DOB 10/06/1965.

On 20/11/20, the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) CEO, Mr Shane Carmody made an allegation before a Senate Committee that I had stalked and assaulted CASA employees.

I absolutely refute that as a false allegation made before the Senators in Parliament to damage my reputation, although that is not the point of this correspondence.

The very first time I became aware of these allegations was when I was watching his presentation with my wife and family.

It is personally very important for me and my family that I refute these allegations. I have approached CASA previously, and CASA refuses to correct those false statements.

I have undergone a comprehensive police check as a requirement of my current employment and have a copy of my criminal record check.

Nothing is recorded on it, although it would not be expected to contain any allegations, which is what I am seeking

My question is;

Is it possible to request a report that states that no allegations of assault or stalking have ever been raised with Victoria Police by anyone, or words similar to that? The point being that I am not simply after a report of guilty offences, but also a report that includes any allegations being raised. I appreciate that this report would have a fee associated with it.

For your information, and if relevant the visual recording of those allegations by the CASA CEO can be found via the following link at the 13:28:30 mark

Rural & Regional Affairs & Transport - 20/11/2020 08:49:59 - Parliament of Australia (aph.gov.au)

Yours thankfully, Glen Buckley