PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Hold Pool
Thread: Jet2 Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2022, 12:24
Lazydogg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chesty Morgan
Well that might be what you infer but certainly not what I imply. Besides weekends are overrated, busy and generally full of people so in fact I'd prefer to not have weekends off.

Have a gander at your crystal ball and check my roster inbetween weekends will you?

And perhaps being a football fan might go some way to explaining your lack of comprehension.
​​​​​​Well ....we got there in the end. Perhaps weekends are only overrated for people that don't have much of a social life and maybe thats why you "prefer" to not have them off . I can assure you I don't lack any comprehension, I just responded to what you wrote. I also comprehended your brainless generalisation about football fans which sums up your idiotic rationale. It was also brainless for you to INFER that I'm a Football fan. I just enjoy watching a variety of sports with my kids, and Football happens to be one of them. Are you able to comprehend that? or is all getting a bit too much for you Chesty?

Anyway Jet2 : I know between 60-80 guys and girls there ranging from Captains, FOs DBPMs, BPMs, LTCs and TRIs ranging from mainly ex RYR and some BABY, Norwegian and Flydubai. The reactions are always mixed. Some being happy to be at the regional base of their choosing to others incessantly complaining about the brutal rosters in the summer and others in close proximity to LBA, endlessly being put in the sim as bodies. A lot also complain that the 3 RDOs are simply not enough to maintain an acceptable home and social life.
The majority of those 60-80 people I have trained from Cadet to Command/Training Captains and Jet2 are damn lucky to have them on their books. It's not for me due to the fact that they could never offer me the Renumeration/Work life balance and job security that I currently enjoy, but thats not to say it isn't for everyone. I hope people find that a balanced observation including Mr/Mrs bang His/Her Chesty the resident Jet 2 Ape.

Last edited by Lazydogg; 2nd Aug 2022 at 13:03.