PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 1st Aug 2022, 00:02
glenb

Received 83 Likes on 38 Posts
follow up to ICC regarding meeting

01/08/22

Dear Mr Hanton,

Thank you for acknowledging receipt of my complaint of CASA providing false and misleading information to the Ombudsman’s office, and for the follow up telephone call. I appreciate your gesture that you will travel to Melbourne in August to discuss the complaints in further detail.

I would like to put a proposal to you.

We have a new Local MP in the electorate of Chisholm. Ms Garland maintains an office in my local electorate, which is slightly over 30 minutes from Melbourne Airport, and obviously an Office in Canberra. I have had the opportunity to meet briefly with Ms Garland on this matter, and she advised that she would be prepared to assist me on this matter, and she has had a discussion with Senator Glen Sterle on my matter.

At our meeting, am I permitted to bring a “support person” along, and could the support person that I nominate be my local Member, Ms Carina Garland? At this stage, I have not approached her with the request, but will do so shortly.

If Ms Garland is able to support me on this matter, I would ask that her office liaises directly with you to allocate a suitable day and time, at either her Canberra or Melbourne Office, as suits both you and her.

I could easily make myself available on any day at any location that you both decide most appropriate.

Thank you for your consideration,

Respectfully, Glen Buckley