PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DOHA ATCO 2022
Thread: DOHA ATCO 2022
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2022, 10:53
Boneidle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just seen this thread and thought I’d add a few more facts to highlight the sheer desperation ENAV and QCAA have reached …..
The debacle continues……Seats have now been potentially filled …. I say potentially, as most new recruits are either from a retirement pool , or Eastern Europe ( Hmmmm…..isn’t the new Fusion recruiter Eastern European……coincidence??….or jobs for friends/ desperation to fill slots with candidates the QCAA NON RADAR qualified ??? gatekeeper’s approve off?? ( I mean REALLY??? How can they make recruitment decisions on radar positions without radar experience?)

Now I have nothing personal against anyone from anywhere , however with very little experience of Heavy and complex traffic, no APS rating or any experience of approach/ director , licences NOT been verified and still NOT prior to employment…. allegedly…….This is NOT just reckless, its almost tantamount to what could be classed as pre meditated manslaughter…….putting people in positions that they are not qualified for or have experience of……just to fill a contract quota…
.Public SAFETY is CLEARLY a Low priority!……I wonder what the worlds press will make of it all ?? Remember QCAA gatekeeper ….the WORLD is watching!!

Now it’s not the new employee’s fault they have probably been fed the same fabrication that was fed to the initial ENAV/ Fusion trawl ……..however they along with the older hats will be on the front line and under the microscope……and NOT if……But WHEN it all goes wrong……..the investigation will highlight these reckless actions and the buck will stop with the ATCO in the seat!! ( after a stint in a local government establishment)

COME on Qatar, for the sake of PUBLIC SAFETY , the COUNTRY’s reputation , and protecting the workforce………
GET the Recruitment sorted!! Experience and Qualifications will ALWAYS support safety ……..the lack of…will NOT!