PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Please help ! CASA MECIR to convert FAA ATP
Old 29th Jul 2022, 20:25
DaveYeung

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please help ! CASA MECIR to convert FAA ATP

I hold a CASA licence MECIR however my instrument rating and MEA is not current Right now. On the day ,When I complete the CASA flight training then I convert my licence to CAAC licence work in china . I did the hawker900xp type rating in dubai with cae and stamp on CAAC licence didn’t stamp in CASA.
Now I want use my CASA licence to convert FAA atp, because my new company had a N rego g450 that’s why I need faa licence to fly . ( why not use caac to convert faa because China CAA is hard to contact them , and they won’t send any verification to FAA ) that’s why I use my CASA licence.

I did the paper document to summited faa via IACRA and I received the verification by FAA ask me to meet FSDO .Here I want to ask the question before I meet FSDO.

1. what licence I will get base on my casa CPL with not current instrument rating and MEA after meet FSDO?

2. Can I join the atp-ctp program and do the inital type g450 and get faa atp because I already had 1560 hrs in my log book ?

3 . if I cant join the ATP-CTP, Can I do faa CPL , MEL and instrument flying practical test in g450 sim because I will do the initial course , or I need to go some flying school fly the light piston first ?

Please give me some advise which is the quick way To convert faa?
my final goal at least achieve faa CPL with MEA instrument rating , then I can do g450 rating and work for my company .

Thanks