PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Holdpool
Thread: BA Holdpool
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2022, 17:04
Busdriver01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by smoggy68
Does this mean there is another holdpool (other than PRP & PHP)?
I have been led to believe I was in the PHP along with cadets and other tagged but maybe this is not the case. I’m finding it difficult to get information from BA.
PRP: Priority Return Pool - those actually made redundant

PHP: Priority Hold Pool - those who had a start date, gave in their 3 months, but were binned by BA before they could actually start so technically not returning.

“Hold Pool” or “pilot hold pool” : the original, pre-covid hold pool everyone went to upon passing their sim assessment.

hopefully with those definitions you can work out which group you were in! (Caveat, I could be wrong with how cadets/tagged cadets fit into all that so take with a pinch of salt)

PRP is done (a few holding out for long haul offers but SH offers have been made), PHP I believe is mostly all done too, but may not quite be finished. I there were only about 30 in that group I believe.

heard mixed things about the regular hold pool as to whether they’re being looked at ahead of the new recruitment drive for next summer, so hopefully someone else has that info!