PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2022, 16:48
etudiant

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Baldeep Inminj
I am lost for words as to how 1 human can do this to another. That said, I am certain this will not be an isolated occurence - atrocities are unfortunately part of war, but the Russians do seem particularly partial to them.

How long can we just stand by and watch this? Sending weapons is simply not enough anymore. Russia will not stop until they are stopped. On a separate thread, U.S Speaker Pelosi is now reportedly unlikely to visit Taiwan during her upcoming Asia trip, due to overt threats from China. We are seeing the rampant rise of authoritarian regimes as the rest of the world allows it to happen.

The second we let China, Russia et al define the rules, we have lost. I personally fear this all the prelude to a major World War - there is just too much kindling around and too many people running around with lighters...
This is just self righteous bull**** imho.
Of course it is hideous and even bestial behavior.
So how is it different from the well regarded earlier post of a lady who fed her Russian occupiers doctored cherries in order to try to burn them alive when they fled to the outhouse...
Ukraine is an incredibly ugly war and getting more so, as civil wars usually do. Look up the Spanish civil war, very similarly to Ukraine a testing ground for new weapons,, you will get a glimpse.