PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia and its boss Jayne Hrdlicka hit with bullying claim
Old 29th Jul 2022, 14:27
AerialPerspective

Received 64 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Paragraph377
Now that 9 years of Liberal mayhem has ended hopefully there will be a slowdown in the stripping away of workers rights, wages, penalties and conditions. Don’t get me wrong, both Liberals and Labor have a lot to answer for, but the Liberals have murdered the lower class and the middle class.
I used to try and be balanced in politics but the Liberals have completely **** their nest as far as I'm concerned. My family used to vote Liberal many years ago but never again.

The best thing that could happen for this country at this point is for the Liberal Party to disappear back under the rock from which, in it's current form, it has emerged from and die a natural death, let the Nationals return to the agrarian snobs they always were and bring on the Teal Party and the New Liberals to provide a counterweight to Labor and the Greens. Hopefully that way we can go back to a place where general competence prevails even though the political cycle may deliver results that move between classical liberalism and social progressiveness.

What we have now is an ALP which, probably in the interests of survival for a better day ahead has been a bit me-too when it came to national security BS and a Liberal Party that is out and out corrupt and for which there is no line of decency that they won't cross. Thus, they need to be executed as a political force and let's go back to progressives and small 'L' liberals.