PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 29th Jul 2022, 13:27
AerialPerspective

Received 64 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by glenb
Cheers Aerial perspective. I honestly have no idea who you are, but your comments are well received. Cheers. Glen
Doesn't matter whether you do or not. This is an anonymous forum essentially and that affords a degree of latitude to some extent with honest comments. Ergo, if I thought you were an a-se hole I would say so but you most definitely are not and so equally, what I've said about you and your character stands as truth because we did work together for a period of time and I found you to be one of the (rare) 3-4 really decent people I've worked for over my career.

However, if we ever bump into each other, as I trust you, I will reveal who I am LOL.

Just hang in there and don't give up. You are on the right side of history, CASA is not.

I know it's little comfort but there is that old saying, spoken by Martin Luther King Jr I believe (although maybe not originating from him) "The arc of time is long, but ultimately it bends toward justice".