PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Application 2022
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2022, 13:47
Tortilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nimrodjoe
I would look down the road in Alain, many families live there as it’s a short hop, skip and jump down the E66.

Sharjah is also quite appealing for those who want a bit more of a cosmopolitan lifestyle on a budget.

Emirates will ask if you want to live in or rent and will 99 percent of the time give you exactly what you want and you’ll of-course know what your accommodation is before you move out to the UAE.

The vast majority of pilot’s wives are really happy and they have in most cases furthered their careers in business, law and finance.

Meydan can be quite miserable, but generally everybody gets along really well and there’s a real community feel there.

I wouldn’t worry about a car as taxis are dirt cheap in Dubai and they are usually teslas. If you do buy, have a look at Dubizzle, lots of really good guys on there looking to give you a great deal and the cars usually have a 720-point-inspection.
Thanks for all the info.
In case, I would even consider to ship my own car here, after I would check if it makes any sense.
Anyway, still I need to pass last part of selection and medical