PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What happened?
Thread: What happened?
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2022, 08:54
Aussie Bob

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
This whole thread just reeks of nonsense. Below I quote the thread starter:

What happened to the NT operator that tried to start an engine while his pilot was checking the oil? This story went quiet!
As the thread progresses we find that the allegation may relate to either a Airvan or a 210 but the type is unspecified.

I suggest its BS and get the following from a newby called 172Heavy

I'm guessing you work for the said AOC. I know everything mate. Including the events that triggered said incident, so unless you want me to post about the proposal all over here, get back in you box with your few hundred hours and STFU.
STFU indeed :-) Tell me, if this event relates to a single engine piston aircraft like a 210 or Airvan, what sort of stuff up lead to the oil being checked while someone sat in a control seat? "His pilot was checking the oil"? Eh, really? Was it a passenger that was sitting in a control seat? Who was actually in command of the aircraft.

I repeat, the whole thread seems to be slander innuendo and BS with a hint of hearsay. Instead of addressing the issue raised in the thread opener this thread seems to have degenerated into a quagmire of rants about pilots quitting en mass for numerous reasons unrelated to oil checking which is a seperate thing entirely. Come on 172Heavy, you know the whole story, do answer my simple questions please. (Relating only to the oil check please)