PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Holdpool
Thread: BA Holdpool
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2022, 17:17
Lordflasheart

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts
Dysfunctional ...

" ... the inexplicable management culture at BA which sees senior management determined to constantly be at war with their own staff. "
"The picture I’m getting is of BA management doing whatever they want and BALPA saying ‘ok’ ... "
I'm told .... the CEO no longer answers even serious emails from his employees questioning frequent failures of the operation - passes them to a middle-manager for fob-off replies. The discredited COO is on his way back to Engineering. The new saviour COO doesn't take post until October. Several different airlines (mostly from Spain) are contracted to fly the BA summer services that BA can't manage and IT is apparently now being masterminded by IAG.

As for pay, they're trying to ignore BALPA and perpetuate a significant covid pay cut - see my concurrent thread - British Airways and 'The Delta' Pay Cut. - Some fascinating replies, thank you. Now it's apparently in the Telegraph.

If you ever wonder about the meaning of 'dysfunctional' sit down with a couple of Tubby Linton's cold 'uns and read this recent Employment Tribunal Judgment - sent to me by a well-wisher. Page 1 will tell you all you need to know.

https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribun...841-slash-2020

Shocking - I tell you ! Utterly shocking !!

LFH