PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What happened?
Thread: What happened?
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2022, 11:05
Soaring Cub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Instead of asking "WHAT IS THE OPERATOR DOING?!", you should be asking, "How is the operator doing?"

Small businesses are very hard to keep afloat (Especially in Aviation). Even more so when "employees" spend half their time drooling the same bulldust. "Award this! CAO that!". I suggest you tighten your shoe-laces, iron your shirt properly and show some respect. Once you start acting like an adult, the operator might start talking about adult things like "pay" and "working conditions".

Nobody held a gun to their heads, and nobody flinched when they ran away back to the EASY COAST. There are plenty of young lads who are ready to DO THE WORK!

CASA are renowned for going after dodgy operators... Don't you think CASA would have stepped in by now if there was a legitimate concern for safety. It's called "PILOT In Command" not "COMPANY In Command". The AOC in question promotes a fantastic safety culture. This is clear. Unfortunately, it seems some hour-hungry individuals, were happy to cook their books for an extra 0.1 per sector. But drew the line at getting asked to stay after dark to help the team. Company Culture is a TWO WAY STREET!

I don't know what this "proposal" is you are referring too. But I've never been asked by the operator to do anything I wasn't comfortable with. He may seem hard on the outside, but I can assure you, he's just a big teddy bear.