PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MD500e navigation gauges
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2022, 20:18
meleagertoo

Received 136 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by Reco
Cheers Rudestuff

Meleaggertoo I was looking for advice and posted here in the hopes maybe someone could help, I assumed the replies would be friendly, helpful and courteous and from those in the know , who may be able to help a novice like myself. I guess friendly, helpful and courteous is missing in the professional pilots group.
Listen, smartypants.
The clue is in the nale of the forum which includes "Professional" and "pilots".

As you are clearly not even a 'novice' pilot, leave alone a professional one it behoves you to act with a little respect here - especially as you are clearly just a thoroughly ill informed flightsimmer.

If you cannot even bother to learn even the most basic of terminology don't you think you'd be better on a newbie flightsimmer forum, rather than posturing and gobbing off here among Professional aviators? We'll tolerate all sorts of newbie questions, but yours were just so far below the bar it was impossible to take them seriously.

And as to your astonishingly impertinent and arrogant response to my mild rebuke, I think you have proved several times over that you are totally out of your depth tehnically, leave alone socially or politely.