PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Exodus Begins at QR?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2004, 21:01
homesick rae
Aluminum Tubing Inspector
Aluminum Tubing Inspector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The fact remains that crew are constantly being ill treated at QR. Whether it happens to you or not is irrelevant. It DOES go on!

A long serving CSD has recently resigned and is having difficulty receiving her clearance payment.

One particular PS (YB) has been calling a CSD saying that his PAs are not procedure. Meanwhile she operates a flight and tells the CSD NOT to use the whiteboard in the briefing (which is procedure) despite the fact that someone lost out on promotion for something similar!!

YB is the same as BG and SK. Brown nose all the way. She waltzed into QR as if she was better than anyone else. Was fast tracked up the ranks whilst more suitable and better qualified people were pushed aside. She has no idea on how to manage her crew and criticises the slightest thing even though she has no idea about procedures!

Oh and check this out: A PEW flight was paired DOH PEW LHE DOH. The flight went with "6 crew" (plus the CSD I believe) and AAB came on board and strictly told the CSD that the full service had to be done!!!

...and then there's the CSD who reported two female crew for having a beer with dinner. One beer!! They were well within the limits...of couirse they were both sacked!

As long as this kind of crap goes on, the airline will never last.

Oh and Ayomide. the above are all from a reliable source. Just because you don't hear about these things does not mean they don't happen. As Bang says, we are glad you enjoyed your time, but we are posting facts as we see them. I am very happy where I am but still have many friends at QR who cannot leave for one reason or another. I feel for them. It is a forum to discuss and not start a slanging match.

Cheers

HR