PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 18th Jul 2022, 10:04
Desertboki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AIMINGHIGH123
Love how desertboki still clutching at straws.

Cathay Pacific, Ryanair, Flybe, Wizz Air just off the top of my head all offering actually less salaries and that’s before inflation added in. I could go really into it and compare to currencies or comparing it to the Big Mac Index.
As you have lots of time on your hands fill your boots, I have days off coming up so can review your work.
I Agree, 2 of those airlines have more or less closed.Cathay Pacific and Flybe. The other two company’s have high numbers of their work force looking for better employment else where. Are you suggesting this is career progression? I write to warn people flydubai is not better employment.

Has anybody seen Transport Jock ?????? Has he transcybered into AIMGHIGH123 or F2L ? By the way readers the people that reply about new recruitment opportunities are actually in the flydubai recruitment team. Maybe they can tell you that most of the recruitment team is actually leaving FZ themselves. At this present time flydubai have suspended exit interviews as so many are leaving. Mainly for Emirates. The new recruits are only replacing the droves of people actually leaving.