PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 at AeroStar, Orlando
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2022, 07:39
Jdavemorales

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Becareful if your going to this school.

I recently attended Aerostar, it has been the worst experience. I went to get my ATP CTP and A320 type. And when I got there I realized I had been quoted the wrong price and put on the A320 upgrade course with no prior experience. I had filled out the only information they required and even sent my documents, but when I got there they didn't have any documents, I had to present them again. When I told the school that they had quoted me the wrong price and put me on the wrong course they didn't even know what was going on. The course I was suppose to do was the A320 Fast Track course, which I had been quoted 11,200 USD. The Upgrade course is 10,400 USD. Now instead of paying the difference there saying I have to pay 4,100 USD extra to finish the course, so now they want me to pay 14,500USD. At this point they started sending all the information about the A320 Fast Track course because they knew they had stuffed up and were trying to cover it up saying I had always been on the right course. But I have all the emails to prove other wise. When I told them I was not going to pay that and I wanted a refund, they said NO, that they can hold the credit until I get the rest of the money or lose the money. So they have made the mistake and the client has to pay extra money for it. I wasted 2 weeks of unpaid leave to do the course, paid 2 weeks of Airbnb for nothing. And now I've lost 7,000 USD because they don't want to refund the money. These people think that because we're foreigners in the US they can get away with anything. Since it was there mistake, I'm asking for a refund because they didn't and couldn't provide the service I had paid for which was the A320 upgrade course due to there mistake from the start. Now these people don't even answer emails. Another thing one of the ATP CTP sim sessions was the worst sim session, the instructor was always on the phone, ipad, sleeping and at one point step out and left us there for about 30mins on our own, no instruction what so ever. And when a student asked him something he was rude. This happened to another 3 students also. All of this, with the lack of organization and unprofessionalism made me decide not to continue there. But there refusing to refund my money back. So to all foreigners be careful if you decide to go to this school. They'll make the mistakes and the client will end up paying more