PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX to buy National Jet Express (NJE)
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2022, 08:44
PoppaJo

Received 295 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by Australopithecus
I think that if Rex can manage to actually give customer service to the people they are flying right now they may be able to keep them as return customers.

Everybody's loads will be down post holidays, but I bet that Rex won’t be as dire as they were before.
Return customers are tied to two things. Price and FF Programs. Rex doesn't do much in either of those, which is why they will continue to flounder.

All those passengers on the news in recent weeks....never flying Jetstar ever again EVER!....Virgin has ruined my life....Qantas CEO gets paid too much not getting my money blah blah blah........next month they magically make a re appearance on said carriers again and again. Just throw them a few thousand FF points, watch their eyes light up, problem solved and the love affair continues on..

Which is why these monopolised carriers don't give two ****s. The Pax will be back. Revenue keeps coming. Until that tap is turned off, and the regulators start fining the living daylights out of the airlines, the bull**** experience continues. VA and QF have the market and pax by the balls. Rex will never have a chance.