PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates A380 Cabin Services Assistant.... Flying Toilet Cleaner?
Old 15th Jul 2022, 06:41
DRMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Wynwin, I went through all the processes already and had my final interview last 25th of May and got a golden call for the position last 17th of June. I accepted the offer and hopefully to join the company this coming September. Considering the basic salary.. it is actually very low. Truly understand your situation and why you opted not to go thru the assessment. When I got invited for the final interview I had to think a lot and contemplate whether to go thru or not since I knew already how much salary I’m expecting and it is way too low compared to my current salary package. I decided to show up on my FI, while I’m waiting for the results, everyday I’ve been researching more about the position and the nature of work.

I’ve also wanted to be a Cabin Crew (for 12 years I have been wanting to be one) However, as time goes by I got so busy building my career in the hotel industry that I almost gave up on pursuing my dream to work as a Cabin Crew. Until earlier this year airlines started hiring people again I tried to apply twice for Cabin Crew in EK unfortunately I wasn’t able to get in and then I saw this CSA position and I just tried to send my application as I got curious what are the packages for this position and in one try I got it (I believe that if it’s for you, He will give it to you). All I just wanted to experience is to work inside the aircraft (now regardless of the position) in my case I’m not getting any younger (I’m in my late twenties) I’m afraid that If I will not try and grab it now it might not happen to me again and I don’t want to have regrets and what if’s.

I wish you all the best with your assessment in Etihad 😊

Btw, I almost forgot.. when I had my final interview I had a couple of great ladies in Emirates HQ.. That time they are there for an interview (cabin crew position) these ladies are currently working as CSA. Luckily to had time to speak to one of them and base on her experience it is also not bad and she quote “at first you’ll be downgraded, but anyway you all wear the same uniform and overall I don’t have any complaints with the job and it is still a great experience”