PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Doncaster Sheffield-3
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2022, 10:48
dsamole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BA318
Theres only one person who has got emotional today. Others have shared news and discussed it. You got upset the information was leaked early (only after insulting others). Take a step back and reflect.
Thanks for the support but after reading a post from god immortal himself, i genuinely didn't expect one and to be honest, being the cretin he poses himself as, on a keyboard I'd rather not accept it.

All senior management fled the ship with some decent pay-out's, its all been arranged and all backhanded so sadly the writings on the wall, its just now a box ticking exercise.

Management turned away so many flights which we're trying to book in, either through unwillingness, laziness or sheer disbelief. They bang on about how "we didn't have space to take more cargo".. its quite simply, rent a warehouse somewhere and keep the revenue coming in, rather then laying staff off, putting them on furlough but they are too shortsighted to fix the problem they would rather take their £60k+ a year, knowing whatever happens they still get paid at the end of the month.

I see Keith Moran has denied the above claims this morning on Linkedin, and so the damage limitation starts as they all start to polish their own CV's and hope of finding employment before the lights are finally turned off in October.

I will post more as and when I have it.

SB.