PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Network Aviation Revolving Door
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2022, 00:08
walesregent

Received 239 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by MajorLemond
Considering the trajectory of the group and recent agreements getting voted up, chances of NAA getting an even remotely better deal at the next EA "negotiation" are laughable. While lifestyle wise it's a great gig (currently) - as more planes get added and flying increases everyone is going to feel the pain of a sub - standard agreement. 😕
We’ll see. NAA isn’t in the same boat as NJS. The operation can’t seamlessly be taken up by a different AOC and pay and conditions may in fact be worse than the award (if we elect to revert to that the company might find crewing all the early mornings and ‘all dayers’ a bit challenging).

There’s obviously a lot of blood in the water, and the spin machine is running out of alternative facts (I’ve never seen the media turn on qantas like this before) so individuals might collectively come to the realisation better pay and conditions are obtainable. I could be wrong, and the NAA pilot group could fudge it up completely, but I hope they realise that these are not the same set of negotiating conditions from even two months ago. Fingers crossed that the engineers really shank them and restore confidence amongst other employee groups to go up against the cancer that is current qantas management.