PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 11th Jul 2022, 06:59
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by glenb
I have just taken a telephone call informing me that Aleck is departing CASA. Apparently good source but caller was reluctant to reveal much more than that. Anybody got any info? I mean he is well into his late 70s, presumably well off, and its probably about time.
If it’s true, it is good news. But sadly the damage has been done. He is a multi millionaire who hasn’t needed to work for some time. He has used his love of law to create his own personal experiment and play thing called CASA. The Loyola loser has done more damage to CASA than anybody else has in the past 30 years. Sadly he will leave on his terms rather than having his arse handed to him and getting frog-marched out the door. He has been a hinderance to aviation and it’s been a dammed disgrace that he has been allowed to run amok for so long.

But don’t pop the celebration corks too soon,
his padwan ANUStasi has been groomed by Aleck for over 20 years so you can expect more of the same foolishness from the CASA legal department. He is another sheltered workshop bureaucrap who wouldn’t be able work in the real world, a world far different than the retarded fantasy land of CASA.