PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V2
Thread: Flybe-V2
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2022, 18:41
BusterHot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very unfortunate that Flybe have had to make these decisions, however it's a testament to good management at v2 that they're making big changes now rather than tickle around the edges.

I’m sorry, but I beg to differ. When I was offered the chance to do some training for them in Jan 2021 to help the crews get back to currency, talking to some people working for the Administrators the prospective management hadn’t got a clue what was going on. Fast forward a year and we see the quite frankly amazing route structure and you’ve got to wonder what kind of long term plan these people have other than to make a quick buck and head for the hills.

All those ex Flybe D8’s, of which I flew every last one of them, have been sitting around for 2 years now and if the “Management” are so damn good, why haven’t they been delivered in order to meet the schedule.? I personally believe it’s sheer incompetence, but no doubt Bean or Air Southwest will be along anytime soon to tell me I haven’t got a clue what I’m talking about and I don’t have the “big picture”.