PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Application 2022
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2022, 13:19
5star

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Shazeem
The last comment I find immature.
​​​​​Just make sure to leave the business as well when you are negative. I think we wouldn't have many pilots flying noeadays if we would listen to your advice.

When trainers have to think carefully what wording they use in a pamflet, something is wrong. When they are called up by the wasta manager and have to defend themselves...something is wrong. Choice to make..giving up the precious STAR or becoming a TRE. As most of us are mercenaries the choice has already been made.
​​​​​
And we all have heard of persons who were axed. And we say that these guys must have done something very wrong etc. Sometimes that is true. Many times it is not.

You have stay in survival mode. Denial plays an important role. The more time you spend here, the more aware you will become. That said...some of us are still in the running for 1st place in the World Championship Denial held at the HQ. I made it to the 4th round

All the guys I know and who were axed from the Triple had 1 major illness in their carreer. Some had cancer, some a broken leg etc, basically something that was certified by an EK doctor!
During covid, a few locals, we all know the names, decided that anyone in that health category had ‘abused’ the system and they used the covid void to bin all these guys in 1 go. Most were very very good guys….
Ask any of the guys who now has a new job if they would ever go back….Guarantee you it will be near zero if not zero!
Any how, good luck in the toxic sandpit. I’m over the moon I’m out. Stockholm syndrome as per usual. People only wake up once they’re out!