PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet-6
Thread: EasyJet-6
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2022, 18:13
GayFriendly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am SLF with more than a passing interest in the aviation business, hence my presence here

I think the comparison between EZY and LS is highly relevant and cannot be batted away like an annoying wasp just because it doesn't fit an individual's narrative

I, like millions of others who fly, whether regularly or just once a year, don't give a flying fig about boardroom politics, management styles, operational differences and how costs are allocated, hidden or written off.

For me and millions of other passengers, they are on the outside, similar airlines flying from similar UK airports to similar destinations across Europe.

We care about both airlines getting us there safely and ideally on time, at a good price (pricing points are obviously individual to all), being treated like human beings and having problems resolved to the best of everyone's abilities on the day when things go wrong.

I have taken 3 return Jet2 flights this year (2 from LBA, 1 from BHX) without any issues at all apart from a 1 hour delay BHX-EFL, with great service in the ground and in the air

I have taken 3 flights with EasyJet this year (2 from MAN and 1 from BHX) all of which were rescheduled at inconvenience to myself, then delayed and in one instance, cancelled on the day (MAN-BER) leaving me high and dry

For me an millions of others, the proof of the pudding is what happens on the day, not how they cannot be compared because of backroom differences.

For me it's definitely Jet2 1: EasyJet 0