PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 30th Jun 2022, 11:31
TravellingFoodie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mel2022QF
Hey travelling foodie, well done on getting invited to the medical!

Like you I was contacted about the water competency request last week, but have heard nothing else.. Melbourne base seems to be at slower pace than Sydney... I suspect there may be a ground school for you coming up, because doesn't the medical have to be within 3 months?

As for the drug/alcohol test, hmm I thought Bodycare previously did that on the day, did you get charged the full amount of $300 or whatever it is?

Perhaps they are planning on testing closer to accepting candidates into the GS if it's a few months? Let us know what they say if you get in touch with TA. Anyway, huge congrats to you! Keep us posted.
Mel2022QF Hey, thank you! Things seem like they’re starting to move which feels awesome! That was my impression as well. I was charged the $224. I think I may reach out to the Qantas Talent Acquisition team as it did seem odd, even the person who did my medical was confused but said some candidates have done it at the same time, others a later date.