PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2022, 16:30
Tartiflette Fan

Received 293 Likes on 163 Posts
Originally Posted by Lonewolf_50
Not at all.
As they only have a few of the units (six reported) and their enemy shoots back, the use of these high dollar assets may be curtailed if the enemy has a good day.
There's also the matter of ammo supply. I can't comment on how effective the Russian sensor-to-shooter link is because I don't know. .
It's difficult to know who is referring to which donations, but I think they may well have more than 20 now. There are these 6 and also:

" Germany and the Netherlands will donate 12 Panzerhaubitze 2000 self-propelled howitzers to Ukraine.." and another few I believe have been pledged by countries I don't recall.

"

12 German self-propelled Pzh 2000 howitzers are reportedly now in use in the Ukraine’s ongoing war with Russia.

The news of the German self-propelled PzH 2000 howitzers in Ukraine was reported by journalist Paul Ronzheimer on Monday, June 27."

"Canada to donate 20,000 155mm artillery rounds to Ukraine _ Defense News May 2022 Global Security army industry _ Defense Security global news industry army year 2022 _ Archive News year"

Last edited by Tartiflette Fan; 29th Jun 2022 at 16:43.