PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is the correct name of the UK Licence I have
Old 29th Jun 2022, 08:39
EGCC4284

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is the correct name of the UK Licence I have

I was issued a European Union Flight Crew Licence ATPL in 2009 Country Code GBR and never changed to any other European Country. Since Brexit, I've done nothing with it apart from keep my Airbus rating on it from a far a away country up to date and valid.

If I requested an updated licence from the UK CAA, what would the correct official name of a UK License be. Can anyone who has come out of training in the UK recently confirm what's on the front cover of their Licence and what's on the front of those blue books they issue for Licence Holders

What would be the correct name to put on a job application or CV

A TRE friend of mine told me it's now called a UK National Licence ? Can anyone confirm and point me to a reference, post a link or picture please.

Just to add, my UK Medical License says United Kingdom Class 1 MEDICAL CERTIFICATE pertaining to a Part FCL Licence

++++ What would be the correct name to put on a job application or CV ++++

Just an update 30th June 2022, I've just had a telephone conversation with the UK CAA Licence department and they have confirmed that the correct name is

UK Part-FCL ATPL

Last edited by EGCC4284; 30th Jun 2022 at 08:23.