PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V2
Thread: Flybe-V2
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2022, 09:44
dantheflyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really wanted FlybeV2 to be a success and who knows it might yet become one but Patience must be evaporating fast with the travelling public. Currently I feel flybe V1 was much better than V2 and look how that ended! I have experienced two cancelled flights which I am still waiting on compensation. I have a booking in August to LHR with them but it is really important I get there in a timely manner and I have lost faith that they can deliver that to the point I have paid for new flights with another operator putting me out of pocket by hundreds of hard earned pounds.
It may take some time for that confidence in flybe to be restored if ever. I am fully aware of the problems that all airlines are facing this summer and of flybeV2 fleet issues but I hope they are reading this and see that customers are being put off flying with them no matter how good value the fare. I do not wish for the hard working staff they have to go through the airline failing. I just wish the management would be more proactive and build some robustness into the schedule while they still have enough customers willing to fly with them. At least flying from Belfast we have the option to fly with a choice of airlines on many routes for that I am grateful. To the hard working crews out there stay strong and know that we appreciate your service. Have a good day everyone!