PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - In 2022 onwards, whats the future path of becoming a pilot?
Old 21st Jun 2022, 23:29
George Semel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, most of the shooting here in the State has to do with one gang shooting another over the usual drug trade. It gets all lumped together for political reasons. Nothing new read about the roaring 20's the gangs back then fought over liquor sales. What is new is the disregard for right and wrong of late. On one hand, you had organized rioting with a good 2 billion Dollars worth of damage along with 28 murders, and it's nothing some ass hats go to the Capital and it's the end of days. Guns have always been part of the American Fabric. I carry and have done so for over 50 years now, In all that time outside of one disagreement with a black bear the only two-legged predator that wanted my stuff quickly decided to go someplace less. He would cut people with a razor. I didn't get injured and I didn't shoot him- the Police did a few days later. London got its crime problems and you Brits just have to suck it up. On another thread they bitch about the awful US- never mind keeping the Reds out of Europe and Securing the Seas for the nice comfortable trade your nation enjoyed And on this thread want to fly for the airlines got to the US. I got a good chuckle out of that since I retired last year. 30 years ago I was interviewing with a company hand they had a bunch of pilots from Europe flying and bitching what an awful place my country is and on and on and on, being the only citizen in the room I ask the French girl then why are you here in French, her answer was well its were the jobs and the flight time are. Should have been thank full that she was allowed to fly in the US, I know at the time the French would have told me to go pound sand. Some of the Clowns here think that the Russians and the ChiComs are going to rule the roost. Oh, and my current carry gun is a Glock 19 with a few upgrades. I retired my Browning High Power., My Smith and Wesson M-29 44 mag to heavy though I carried it daily in Alaska per State Law. My truck gun is my old Marlin 336 30-30 got that one when I was 13. The real question for you to answer is a simple one, What nations would the US fling Nukes to defend? You be surprised at how small our friends and family plan really is.