PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 20th Jun 2022, 03:48
Mel2022QF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting, thanks so much for your insights QF74738. Yeah you hear different figures on the return of international travel, still only being 40 or 50% of what it was pre-covid so still a long way to go... I wonder how that number correlates with the number of people that exited roles at Qantas? I'm hearing from current QCCA employees saying they are "short staffed" but I wonder if those internals will completely fill that gap in the coming months as capacity increases? I guess nobody really knows how the rest of the year will look.

Also wondering if given the amount of effort that went into recruiting earlier this year with running the AD's and getting us ready for GS (ie: ASIC's, reference checks etc) that perhaps if there is still a need to recruit into next year then our holds may get extended longer than 12 months if we can't get into a GS in time, rather than have many of us reapply? But of course I would wish that Fingers remain crossed anyway!

Last edited by Mel2022QF; 20th Jun 2022 at 07:10.