PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New 'Bonza' LCC launches middle 2022 with B737 MAX
Old 18th Jun 2022, 22:07
rodney rude

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts
Das did you go to school?

Me saying a comment you made stuns me is not "throwing an insult". It is a statement of how much I disagree with your argument. I called you no names, nor made any attack on you, I disagreed strongly with your argument. You saying I stand in the galley offering autographs to passengers is attacking the man with an insiult. Saying your comment stuns me is not insulting you, it is a statement to say I do not agree with your statement. That is a debate..... why we are here. Calling your statement stupid is, again, not attacking the man, it is attacking your argument. Big difference.
What you insinuate is if someone disagrees with you, they are insulting you. There's a very big difference between me disagreeing with your argument and you attacking my character with the autograph and book comment. I can't believe I'm even having to explain this. Particularly as you are clearly not the type, no matter how strong the opposition argument, to actually say "yeah, maybe you're right". That is a sign of gross arrogance - and yes, please take that as an insult.

No pictures of a boat in my book. I fish off a kayak. And I'm not giving you a copy anyway - you'll have to get yours from Vinnies

Edit - whoops, just saw that you DID actually say "I got it wrong" reference Lockhart River. I retract my comment saying you wouldn't do that, and hence retract my arrogance comment..