PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New 'Bonza' LCC launches middle 2022 with B737 MAX
Old 18th Jun 2022, 11:57
das Uber Soldat

Received 127 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by rodney rude
Why can't you engage in debate without slinging **** ........... I said your comments stun me, you throw insults....... Good job.
Meanwhile, in the very first comment you made to me.

In one short (stupid) statement you have

Brilliant. Nothing says 'I'm a highly qualified professional' like opening dialogue with someone by labelling their statements as stupidity, then crying that they get insulted back.

Does your book have a chapter on self awareness?

The amount of self importance in this thread is mind boggling. I see we've managed to start putting the boot into cadets now too. Justified though I concede. After all, if you can teach a 23 year old to fly an F-35 with 300 hours TT, there is no way they could ever be taught how to fly an Airbus.

Love the 'back in my day' reference by whoever it was about a OEI night circling to a no slope landing. You do realise its not 1947 anymore right? I don't know about Virgin, but at Qantas circling has been banned for years. I'd love to hear the calculation for the probability of a scenario where the captain dies, an engine explodes, somehow you're so far away from a suitable airfield that an approach has to be made at an out port with no IAP, where the wx is at minima and the slope guidance u/s. Classic.

Those darn cadets! Probably couldn't even handle a quadruple hydraulic failure with wing seperation and simultaneous magnetic pole reversal! A hull loss is coming folks! I tells ya!

​​
Now, are you gunna buy a copy of my book or not?
Depends, how many pictures of you posing in front of your boat are there? Ima need at least 4