PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet and BALPA
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2004, 04:06
BTB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a lot of responses! I will try to reply in order.

Little friend:

At no point would the F/O be responsible for a taxying accident: however; when the CAA inspect every document, log book entry etc post incident he would be in the pooh without any representation had he made the slightest of errors. The company legal protection lawyers would then represent him against the company in any disciplinary proceedures?

You think the 2 best things you have done in your life were to leave Balpa and easyJet? Whow! What a sad life you must have led! And you accuse me of talking crap!

The company were determined to bond the pilots for airbus training and only the Balpa team stopped it.

As for food and hotac: You refer to me as the "Oracle". At what point did YOU make any attempt to improve the lot or do anything else than moan and whinge? I DID and small but noticable improvements are and will take place.

Harry Again: Have you any idea who I am? If you did, you would be fully aware that I am never in any position to be a management lackey. As for the NCE hotel, the old one was arse, and I would be delighted to hear why the new one is going down like a lead balloon because the only whines I have had is that it has NO GYM!

Finally; I notice that a number of easy and ex-easy employees (LF and HA) are identifying pprune contributors on this site, which is contrary to the spirit of pprune. Please, if you are going to do so, please have the guts to identify yourselves.