PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin changing us to an EARLIER flight with only 90 minutes notice
Old 13th Jun 2022, 19:32
turbantime

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by rcoight
That may explain the root cause of the problem, but it doesn’t explain the extraordinary responses from some of the so called professionals on here.
Re-reading the original post, I still find it adversarial and written by someone with an inflated ego. If that’s the tone of the complaint to VA, no wonder they haven’t received a reply.

I was going to cut and post bits of the original post to break it down such as “apparently the aeroplane needs to warm up in Queensland before going to Mel” when being offered to fly through OOL, and “we asked to have us changed to QF but they refused” (no sh*t Sherlock).

It was a typically whiny post and when OP gets told to pull their head in, they start back pedalling and trying to engage empathetically to which you all end up falling for. It’s the atypical narcissist that weaves the narrative to manipulate others, which I must admit, they have done extremely well, I’m just not falling for it having being in a relationship where this type of toxic behaviour was common.

That’ll be it from me on this thread. Go nuts, thankfully these days I’ll be too busy flying/working and fwiw, I’m extremely glad that all the pax are up and flying again these days after the past two years.