PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2022, 11:21
Kennytheking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 380Mrat
I take it you are involved in the sim screen or Tech interviews at WZZ AUH?.Were your critical statements referring to rated or non rated candidates? Do they expect you to fly an unfamiliar aircraft SID manually raw data flying? Have you ever had to fly a SID on A320 raw data,? What is simple to an experienced SFI might not necessarily appear simple under examination/interview conditions I might add, especially considering the normal Airports used ate London or even Abu Dhabi. Any SID only simplifies ATC workload, not necessarily crew workload, especially in a single pilot operation simulation with raw data flying and having to pay attention to radio instructions as well as heed any lateral or vertical restrictions including Noise abatement rules. We hear that even experience Captains fail.What have you to say to that? Thank you for the new dodgy english term..FOGYDOM..it might help to translate it for those poor souls with a lesser ELP perhaps?
Do we have to start dumbing down our English when fighting with each other here? I'm sure even a level 4 can read some connotation into the word fogeydom, even if they can't define it.

You post comes across as very defensive. How about we give the old fogey the benefit of the doubt and assume that if he is involved with recruitment sims, he knows when a guy can and can't fly, irrespective of the difficulty of the profile.