PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New 'Bonza' LCC launches middle 2022 with B737 MAX
Old 13th Jun 2022, 04:31
anonfly

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by neville_nobody
Really they should just get the pilots to wear their own clothes and have some sort of high viz vest for emergencies rather than this "hampton's casual" look. It's not a sea plane....
My thoughts exactly. Cabin Crew at the end of the day are there to help move passengers off a plane in what we hope is some type of orderly fashion in the event of an evac or precautionary disembarkation.
Federal offence to not listen to a crew member, bit hard to listen when the workers look like the punters. Standards so lax you might as well “wear it your way” and come to work in what ever takes your fancy for the day.
Uniforms serve a primary function in allowing easy quick identification of a person.
I couldn’t care less about tattoos, hair length or whether a pilot wears a tie or not.
The relaxation in grooming standard is fine, doesn’t affect one’s ability to do a job well.
Personally I think they are on to the right idea just may have gone a little to far with it all