PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2022, 08:38
Azaiba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GenericNickname
Good morning all,

A quick question to those guys n' gals currently working for the company. Do you know if NETJETS offer any dispensation re: hours to ex-mil pilots? I'm an FJ mate and trying to plan for the future.

I'm about to finish up getting my Frozen ATPL and start looking to transition out of the Mil. Any advice you could offer would be massively appreciated! Happy to chat over PM if that's easier (If my account allows it).

Cheers,
GN
FO Hiring FOs from 13 Sept 2021 - EASA CPL (A) licence with ATPL credit - Valid EU passport - MCC (or valid MP type rating) - Good oral and written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4) - EASA Class 1 Medical - Minimum 1500 hours total flight time - Minimum 500 hours multi-crew with multi-engine flight time; (Single Seat Military Pilots are exempt from the 500 hour MP/ME requirement) - Current and clear Criminal Record for the last 5 years (not older than three months. Every entry in the criminal record needs to be evaluated and approved by NJE) - Up-to-date Logbook