PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin changing us to an EARLIER flight with only 90 minutes notice
Old 11th Jun 2022, 01:07
PoppaJo

Received 295 Likes on 124 Posts
The regulators are planning on looking at airlines and customer protections later this year, is much that needs to come from that, management will be jumping up and down claiming business will be unviable as they now need to actually look after passengers. We probably need to go down the path like the EU, customer receives significant compensation should they be inconvenienced. At that point they generally see how much they have underinvested in scheduling and rostering software, many scheduling problems arise from poor planning.

All are equally as bad. My own employer has screwed me over on one occasion so much I emailed the said boss who then apologized and offered me a cash compensation. To Virgin’s credit, on the one occasion they cancelled and offered very few options, I asked for them to send me half way across the country to then reconnect to the destination, they happily did that.