PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No more ACs, LACs, and SACs....
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2022, 22:10
Hoots

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Disrespectful

They talk about ethos, this is all getting beyond a joke. When will some senior leadership stand up and stop this nonsense. The priorities appear to be all this woke stuff, I personally don’t care what orientation anyone is as long as they can do the job. They join an organisation with tradition and history ( I know not much compared to the RN and Army). Have we forgotten we are a fighting force, that needs to be properly resourced. I’d much prefer funds wasted on this nonsense to be spent where it makes a positive contribution to capability not one persons crusade to leave their legacy behind. A legacy which has caused more harm than good. Hopefully the next leader will have the courage to return the service to the one we knew, the one that many AC’s, LAC’s and SAC’s made the ultimate sacrifice in service of. I hope personnel are able to be frank during any visits and respectfully expressing their true feelings on this step too far. Maybe then someone may realise the true feelings out there, unless they are totally self serving and are using these changes to promote any future employment.