PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DOHA ATCO 2022
Thread: DOHA ATCO 2022
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2022, 14:30
Bitter n Twisted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sour grapes?

Don't be too quick to listen to the bitter rantings of the OP. Yes there is a lot that still needs improved in Doha ATC. Nowhere is perfect and this place is certainly no exception. OP is almost certainly "misspeaking" about not being part of the recent assessment. I hear there were 5 assessed, not all passed the practical and of those that did, some were rejected due to other factors. Its no good being a great controller if nobody wants to work with you eh? He is ranting like a lunatic about how terrible this place is but was desperate to come back? I smell a rotten rat in there somewhere.
Anyone for sour grapes? I'm sure it sucks to be basically unemployable due to your reputation even though you are a perfectly capable controller.
Anyway the bottom line is there are a lot worse places to work in the world and all of them are worse paid than here.
Is it everyone's ideal destination? Definitely not. Are the QCAA the worst employer in the region? 100% no!
Do your own research. I think the money is probably the best in the world right now. A lot of that is because there is some **** to put up with. Don't listen to Doha's least favorite black sheep.