PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hellasjet A320 over paris no com for 30min??
Old 1st Jan 2004, 17:15
skyslave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jerricho, Happy New Year to you aswell.
With the audacity you are defending them I would thing you work for them, (especialy when you wake up at 7 in the morning to edit your posting, or maybe it is that you live in Greece and 7 in the morning UK time is 10 Greek time.) Anyway, the title of the posting says "Hellasjet A320 over Paris no com for 30 min" This title to me, means that someone else has noticed, or heard of them having Communications problems. In my small mind it said hey this is a recurring theme in just a couple of days. Communication problems in Paris, RT problems in London. That was the connection I saw.

Why do you think a Journo would care about this particular incident so much, what is it that you know that the rest of us do not know. Every day on PPrune stories come up, others true, others not about one operator or another. I would not have even posted it here had it not been for the existance of Hellajet posting on PPRUNE

I am not going to continue this issue any further, if you want more explanations pm me and we can talk further