PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Hold Pool
Thread: Jet2 Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2022, 18:05
rotorwills

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Johnny F@rt Pants
I didn’t say that. However, Jet2 will do their utmost to get you to your base of choice as soon as is possible with a very transparent base transfer system.

Who are you trying to kid.
Rubbish, I know of many FR crew over the last 10 years or so, that complain about base transfers. The talk about rosters of FR and five day 4 sector days, are so far away from reality. Don't see much about the days at Jet2 on airport standby, sat in uniform in a crew room for endless hours, has that finished? don't think so.
The Ryan 5 on 4 off is a brilliant roster. Looking at their bases and flights from the outside and the extrapolating duty hours you can clearly see it's a winner in anyones book. Do the maths!

I can understand members coming on here and sticking up for their respective employers but let's not sugar coat everything. What I see is clear misinformation spread by posters. Have to say in particular, the threads on Jet2.
Can we have more balanced and reasonable posts, please.

All companies have issues, but let's try and portray a more realistic approach of information to potential candidates entering into aviation or others looking to move new pastures. Yes, they are not always as green as portrayed on this site. Be warned!