Thread: Jet2 Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2022, 05:55
santacruz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by Whitemonk Returns
I'll try and answer a few of the above.
Leave system is great, between AL and RDOs you get over 70 days you can pick off, weekends in the summer are a bum fight but I find them pretty good at not rostering me every weekend. I have two on and two off in July, seems fair enough to me but people will always complain. The 9 day restriction in summer is a pain but if you add on your RDOs you can get a 14 day stretch if your in the top bid group. I like that after initial bidding windows it is instant, push of a button yes or no, no annoying emails. They gave us an extra 5 days this year on top too.

Company will hire both NTR and TR regardless of the number of TR applications, it's just what they do, they like the mix. One thing I will say is that if you will have a head start if you know someone internally, there is process for internal recommendations and nearly every FD I know will have recommended someone to be screened first.
Thank you Whitemonk and others for the great answers. Honestly it sounds perfect for me; I should have my application submitted by Monday.