PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 3rd Jun 2022, 22:08
QF747438

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kadara
I wouldn't hold my breath, as saddening as that is to say. I truly feel for the applicants in here who've dedicated their time, money, and put their hearts into their applications, only to be put on ice and left in the dark in favor of the company outsourcing their jobs overseas. It's not professional, and sadly it's in line with how the company treats its crew.
Understandable ❤️ However QFCCUK and JETCONNECT are wholly owned 100% companies of Qantas just like QF Cabin Crew Australia (QCCA) their cabin crew are not outsourced they are as equal as QCCA AUS based crew and been around a lot longer than QCCA.

Many Australians work at Jetconnect and can apply for Jetconnect positions at anytime and many Australians with UK 🇬🇧 rights at QFCCUK including a lot of AUS based crew have spent time at QFCCUK in London including my self.

Jetconnect and QFCCUK have all ranks including CSM CSS BFA and FA and all are part of Qantas and no different to QCCA.

What’s not Professional about Qantas recruiting into their long running established bases.