PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TUI airways-2
Thread: TUI airways-2
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2022, 19:44
LBAflyer22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ATNotts

I think that in some regard the government, in essentially giving the (false) message that Covid-19 was over,
No false message covid is over. It is over. it is only flu - if people want to live like it's the most dangerous virus in the world I say to them, carry on. But please don't force me to live like that for a flu like disease. Before you come at me - most people that died with covid had some under lying health condition.

The government should be firmly blamed for the lack of help regarding the aviation sector/airlines over the course of 2 years. Constantly ignoring them and then Shapps having his 3 coloured traffic light system which turned into 108338 colours and making it up on the spot as he went along. With a lack of support, a lack of vision from this government to re-open travel, consistent chopping and changing of rules and entry requirements of not only our country but others, the stupidity of having to test to depart and arrive back into the uk as only far back as February, you name it, it hampered the airlines and airports recruitment drive. The idiots in government, after getting bored of playing around with aviation/wrecking peoples lives/playing and having fun with wrecking peoples holidays, that we could all go on holiday, aviation industry to return back to 2019 levels. Oh and Priti Patel launched some new rules regarding obtaining airside passes.
If only the industry had been campaigning for help, assistance and for the government to work with them, not against them, maybe some of this could have been avoided.

And now we've got Rishi saying he'll help us, the industry. The Arsonist turned fire fighter .... no thanks Rishi. Your narcissistic self entitled hands have done more than enough damage.....