PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DOHA ATCO 2022
Thread: DOHA ATCO 2022
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2022, 19:23
ATC alert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DOHA ATCO 2022

Well 10 years later since I was last there and Doha unfortunately is still doing it wrong. The QCAA is on a recruitment hunt but they've contracted an absolutely amuteur organization ENAV or Fusion as they advertise to do the hiring. Complete morons the interview was rediculous then the invite to an assessment 3 days after weeks of wondering how the interview went. Then all candidates passed the assessment but only 2 of 5 were hired by Doha. I believe there is now a conflict between the QCAA and "Fusion". No I wasn't a part of this assessment I just had the information passed to me from someone who was.

Don't waste your valuable time unless your desperate... steer clear of Doha. They've been doing it wrong for a long time and judging from their latest partnership have no hope of getting it right in the near future.Just read the Qatar posts about ATC for the last 15 years on here and decide for yourself. I can tell you I've worked here as well as other ME locations and Doha is the bottom of the barrel as an employer.

Yes if you have no other choice, come from a horrible place or are a third world controller you might consider this but all of the experienced, desired and professional controllers stay away from Qatar.

The Middle East in general is still not paying enough with any of the ANS providers to compensate for the high cost of living there and the geographic armpit of the world to live. Life is more valuable then a few tax free dollars they grab back anyways in accommodation and living expenses. .

Last edited by ATC alert; 31st May 2022 at 20:23.