PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I need a job!!!
Thread: I need a job!!!
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2004, 06:28
onya

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Helloooooo Jedi,
How many hours did you say you got? 2150? Matee someone has to tell you so it may as well be me. If you are choosing to be a driver in Australia and you don't want to go O/S then you need to know something. 2150hrs is **** all and if you really want to stay in Melb then get a pushbike and a paper run if thats what it takes to pay the bills but I wouldn't bank on your 800hrs of multi getting you over the line. Mate we all want to stay in our comfort zone and earn good money and enjoy life but face facts, it doesn't work like that for many of us. And with your low time don't talk about having done the pain. It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets any better pal. I'm actually surprised that you haven't worked this out yet. Be a bit adventurous champ. Load up the car and head up the east coast. You got enough time to score yourself a good gig earning award in a good place. Honestly matee I hope you can score some work in Melb but in reality the best opportunites are going to be outside the major centres. Good luck anyway, cos if you don't broaden your horizons a bit you're going to need it.